Things to look at

Monday 17 October 2011

How I do things

As you may have noticed I decided to give the drawing challenge a miss for a bit. The point of the challenge was to get me to draw every day, and that's a goal I've already made by now. Also, since I didn't have any freelance projects yet I figured it would be handy to do a challenge while work was still quiet, just to get me going you know.


It just so happened that in no time at all I was up to my neck in "job" offers, so I decided to take them on instead! First though, I'm working on something big for myself that I want to have finished by the end of this week. What it is shall remain a secret for a bit, but I wanted to show you guys I'm not sitting here doing nothing. Also, I wanted to show something of my work process so I decided to kill two birds with one stone haha. Here you go:



As you can see, the first sketch is usually quite different from the end result! I also keep zooming out to see if the image still works if it's tiny. Please feel free to click the images for a bigger result though. Because I'm very pleased with some of them I decided to upload the final results too, here you go:



Before anyone asks, yes they are self portraits so they might look a bit like me haha. This time I'm making it for a good reason though and not just for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment