Things to look at

Monday 3 October 2011

30 day drawing challenge: Day 5

The past few weeks I haven't been able to draw much, so I had to give the challenge a miss for a bit. I'm back now though, and I'm very enthousiastic!

Day 4 was the "draw your favourite place" challenge.  I just couldn't do that one at this time, I'm sorry. I do know what it is though, and someday I will put it into picture.

I had a field day working on Day 5 though, the challenge said that I had to draw my best friend. That's a no-brainer really, my sister's always been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I didn't use any references, I kinda just started and I think I did a good job. I can see her personality in it. I thought it would be cool to make her into some kind of kick ass zombie slayer character, my sister has a very distinct personality and look to her, so making a character of her was a breeze. I didn't tell her I was working on it though, so I wonder what she thinks of it! Haha.


My sister's a lovely girl, but be careful when you give her an axe


No comments:

Post a Comment